Health Services Help
Where do the professional services listings come from?
We use a wide variety of online resources to create listings for thousands of veterinarians, farriers, behaviorists and nutritional experts. Professional services providers can also create their own listings, or "claim" an existing listing on the website.
We strive to provide accurate information, but the nature of this information is subject to change and we cannot guarantee the accuracy.
If you do see an error, we welcome your input. Send information to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
How can I create a listing for my practice or business?
Follow these simple steps to place a professional services listing on EquiMed:
- Click the register link in the upper right-hand area of this page to create your EquiMed account. Be sure to click the Professional service provider box during registration, or you won't be able to create your listing.
- You will receive a welcome message, with a link to Log In to EquiMed
- In the right hand column, you will see a set of Equine Pro Links. Click the Create/Edit Professional Services Listing
- Fill out the form to create your listing
After saving your listing, it is reviewed by our staff. Upon review, the listing is made active. You can update your listing at any time by clicking the Create/Edit listing link when you are logged on.
There are mistakes in my listing on EquiMed. How can I get them fixed?
We suggest that you take complete control of your listing by claiming it. To claim a listing, follow these simple steps:
- Register to create your EquiMed account. Be sure to click the Equine Professional box during registration, or you won't be able to claim your listing.
- Log In to EquiMed
- Search for your listing in the Health Services area.
- When you find your listing, scroll to the bottom and click the claim link.
Shortly thereafter, you will receive an email with a link. Click the link to verify your claim.
Log in to EquiMed, and click the Create/Edit listing link in the right-hand column to edit your claimed listing.
Your listing will be reveiwed by EquiMed staff and made active shortly thereafter.