After a lifetime of loving horses, Miriam had her first horse at age 41. With Nan she has learned about breeding, foals, health issues, hoof issues, eye issues and is still learning how to become a better riding partner with Nan. She works on this with Nan while riding in Texas Trail Challenges.
With Misty, her second horse of the herd, she gained confidence on the trail riding in NATRC(North American Trail Ride Conference) and Misty is her go to girl. Her horses are her Zen place in life.
Miriam has been writing her entire life and began getting published in her early 20's. All of her work has been of the informative article type and always on topics she has become familiar with in the personal arena first. She currently lives in Central Texas but is looking at a state address change in the near future. She loves writing for Equimed and looks forward to a long future with them.
- Horse Trail Ride Injuries - Be Prepared
- Horse Hoof Abscesses: Symptoms, Treatment, and Prevention
- Feeding Hay Free Choice: Pros and Cons
- Christmas (and all year round) Homemade Horse Treats
- Trail Riders: First Aid in your Saddlebags
- Simple Exercises for the Weekend Rider and their Horse
- Why Daily Turnout is Important: Nan's Story
- Horse Grooming Essentials - Part 1 - Tricks and Tools of the Trade
- Horse Grooming Essentials - Part 2 - Occasion for a Thorough Once-over
- Summer Hoof Care for Your Horse
- Summer Treats for Your Horse
- The Dangers of Riding Your Horse in Deep Sand
- Nutritional Preparation for the Upcoming Winter
- Tips for Making Winter Riding Safer
- Horse Thoughts: For the New Horse Owner - Part One of Two
- Horse Thoughts For the New Horse Owner: Part Two of Two
- Member for
- 5 years 6 months