Shift into the future of equine health care. Stay in-step with the best practices in your profession. Commit to growing alongside your colleagues during the AAEP’s 57th Annual Convention, Nov. 18-22 in San Antonio, Texas.
This year’s educational program presents opportunities to learn:
- New versatile skills for ambulatory scenarios, including needle-free injections and field anesthesia
- How to apply breakthrough epidemiological research to your daily practice
- Implications for the use of stem cell therapies and other biologic drugs to treat orthopedic problems
- How to utilize imaging like the experts to improve diagnostic accuracy
- How to utilize the latest reproductive techniques to optimize outcomes
- Applying service excellence to your veterinary practice and its impact on your client's satisfaction and your business success.
View the entire 2011 program at http://www.aaep.org/2011_program.htm . All session, speakers and topics are tentative and subject to change.
About the author
The news team at EquiMed is dedicated to keeping the horse community informed about the latest developments related to horse health and the horse industry from a community, state, national and global and political perspective.
Check back daily for the latest in up-to-date news!