EquiManagement’s Disease Du Jour podcast is enjoying great engagement from the industry. The Disease Du Jour podcast is part of the Equine Podcast Network, an entity of Active Interest Media’s Equine Network.
EquiManagement's Disease Du Jour podcast was designed for equine veterinarians, vet students, vet techs and horse industry professionals and is enjoying great engagement from the industry.
© 2018 by S. Hudnux New window.
Hosted by the Equine Health Network’s Group Publisher Kimberly S. Brown, Disease Du Jour has hosted interviews and discussions on timely equine health and research topics with some of the top equine veterinarians and investigators in the industry.
“I wanted to make these very busy experts available to discuss ‘hot topics’ in the equine industry so everyone could learn from their knowledge and experience,” said Brown. “And I wanted to use the podcast format so that anyone could have access to this information easily when they had the time to tune in.”
New episodes of the Disease Du Jour podcast are posted every other week.
If you have missed previous topics and presenters, make sure to catch up. Previous episodes of Disease Du Jour have included:
- Dr. Steve Reed on equine herpesvirus and equine herpesvirus myeloencephalopathy (neurologic herpesvirus)
- Dr. Tom Riddle on breeding season procedures
- Dr. Tom Chambers on equine influenza
- Dr. Bonnie Barr on common neonatal problems
- Dr. Rob Holland on respiratory problems
- Dr. Peter Timoney on equine infectious diseases
- Dr. Martin Nielsen on scientific deworming of horses
- Dr. Roberta Dwyer on biosecurity
- Dr. Kent Allen on lameness diagnosis
- Dr. Angela Pelzel-McCluskey on vesicular stomatitis virus
- Drs. Ernie Bailey and Samantha Brooks on equine genes as management tools
- Dr. Jack Easley on equine dentistry
- Dr. Michel Frazer on adult and foal diarrhea
- Dr. Angela Pelzel-McCluskey on equine infectious anemia (EIA)
- Dr. Raul Bras on veterinary-farrier relationships
- Dr. Craig Barnett on the Merck respiratory surveillance program
Visit soundcloud.com/diseasedujour to download and listen to Disease Du Jour on your favorite device now.
About The Equine Network
The Equine Network includes brands such as Dressage Today, EQUUS, EquiManagement, Horse&Rider, Practical Horseman, The Team Roping Journal, Stable Management, US Rider, A Home for Every Horse, Hope in the Saddle, Equine.com, EquineVETEdu.com, and more. Our award-winning brands present innovative content, engaging digital experiences, and live equestrian events designed to inform and entertain our target audiences. We attract and retain subscribers and users who are serious equine enthusiasts and industry professionals, and who have both the resources and commitment to provide the best for their horse-related pursuits and upscale lifestyles. Learn more at aimmedia.com/equine-network/.
Press release by Active Interest Media’s Equine Network